Below is a breakdown of all that is included. NOTE: If you are signing up more then 1 student, all fees apply per student. Ex. 2 student registering is a total fee amount of $270. Discounts only apply to dance tuition.
This includes the end of the year recital t-shirt with the dancers name on the back and ($10.00 off) ticket purchase to the annual recital.
This is a deposit towards the annual recital costumes and a remaining balance for costumes will be e-mailed/handed out.
Please call the front desk for more information regarding our discounts that we offer: Military discount, Siblings discounts, Semester discount and Yearly discount.
SSDA is not responsible for providing before or after class care of dancers. Students under the age of 10 should not be left at SSDA for more than 10 minutes before or after their scheduled class(es).
A child care fee of $10.00 will be charged for every 10 minutes that your child remains at SSDA after their class is dismissed. This fee is to be paid upon arrival when picking up your child from class or your credit card on file will be charged. There will be no exceptions.
All families ARE required to be on automatic payment through ACH drafts, or pay with credit card when registering for dance. Tuition is based on the number of classes taken per week. Please consult the chart below for the monthly breakdown. If any payment is later than the 15th of each month, or if any card is declined, a $35.00 dollar insufficient funds fee will be charged and the dancer will not be allowed to participate until balance is cleared.
You will be require to consent to electronic signature. If you do not consent, then please do not fill out the online registraton form. Please contact the front desk at 580-699-5222 or e-mail: email@example.com for general questions.
A credit or debit card (Visa, MC, AMEX, Doscover) or bank account with rounting number is required to complete registration.
If you are planning to dis-continue dancing, the responsible party must complete a withdrawal form online.
For additional pricing hours please contact the front desk or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
While in the Studio
1. Please dispose of all trash and try to keep the studios, lobby, restrooms, and dressing areas clean for all families to enjoy.
2. Please no food items that contain peanuts or nuts of any kind. We have several students with severe nut allergies. 3. Water bottles are available for a suggested donation of $1.00. All proceeds go to benefit our scholarship fund.
4. Students should not be in the dance studios without a teacher present in the room.
5. Please keep the noise level down in the lobby and waiting areas. The noise from these areas can be heard in the studios. ·
6. Please do not allow younger children to touch or hit the glass observation windows.
7. Please do not open the door to the studio to discipline your child while the dancer is in class.
8. The Teachers will open the observation window only when they deem it appropriate.
Parents show respect for the dance class, teacher, and studio by:
1. Knocking before entering the classroom if a class is in progress.
2. If it becomes obvious that students are being distracted, while you are watching please move.
3. Picking students up promptly after class
4. Not wearing street shoes on the dance floor.
5. Making appointments to meet with the teacher if a particular conversation is expected to exceed more than a few minutes.
6. If you are more then 5 minutes late you will not be able to participate in the class.
7. Please discuss any concern you have about studio policy with Miss Emily directly and not among each other.
Please make sure that your child goes to the bathroom right before you leave home. This will ensure that your child will not miss out on valuable lesson time while they are in the bathroom.
Please give your child the space and freedom to explore dance on his/her own. If your child has problems separating from you, that is usually a good sign that your child should most likely wait 6 months to a year before they enroll in dance lessons.
Proper hygiene is essential in all aspects of life. It is very hard to approach a child or parent about a lack of cleanliness or a foul body odor. However, in a dance studio where activities induce sweat and children are moving through the space, odors can become a terrible distraction and an embarrassment for the child, should a classmate be insensitive and say something out loud. To avoid these problems, please be sure all dancewear is laundered after each wearing; hair should be clean and pulled back properly, and deodorant should be a consideration for all students age 7 and up for dance class. Please, NO PERFUME prior to class as this will cause a terrible odor, as well as aggravate allergies of other students.
Copyright © 2017 Southstar Dance Academy - All Rights Reserved.